Innovating Communities (IC) is an online training platform focussed on design-thinking.
- temporarily limiting your ability to create post content to or interact with IC;
- asking you to verify account ownership with a phone number or email address; or
- permanently suspending your account(s).
If you attempt to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts.
The most current version is always available here.
Content Boundaries and Use of Innovating Communities
We reserve the right to suspend accounts or take other appropriate action when someone’s brand or trademark, including business name and/or logo, is used in a manner that may mislead or confuse others about your brand affiliation.
We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. All rights reserved to Innovating Communities 2020 (Icecream Architecture Ltd)
Graphic violence and adult content
We consider graphic violence to be any form of gory media related to death, serious injury, violence, or surgical procedures. We consider adult content to be any media that is pornographic and/or may be intended to cause sexual arousal.
IC does not allow any form of graphic violence and/or adult content in any post, image, message or comment nor do we allow any form of inappropriate or aggressive language. We hold the right to remove any content which uses violent, graphic, adult content, inappropriate or aggressive language or imagery from the site. Continued posting of this imagery or language will result in your permanent removal of the site.
You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. By using IC, you agree to comply with all applicable laws governing your online conduct and content.
We believe in freedom of expression and open dialogue, but that means little as an underlying philosophy if voices are silenced because people are afraid to speak up. In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we prohibit behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.
Context matters when evaluating for abusive behavior and determining appropriate enforcement actions. Factors we may take into consideration include, but are not limited to whether:
- the behavior is targeted at an individual or group of people;
- a report has been filed by the target of the abuse or a bystander;
- the behavior is newsworthy and in the legitimate public interest.
Violence and physical harm
You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism. You also may not affiliate with organisations that — whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform — use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes.
Suicide or self-harm:
You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self-harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person and providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners.
Child sexual exploitation:
You may not promote child sexual exploitation.
Abuse and hateful conduct
You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice. Unwanted sexual advances: You may not direct abuse at someone by sending unwanted sexual content, objectifying them in a sexually explicit manner, or otherwise engaging in sexual misconduct.
You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
Hateful imagery and display names:
You may not use hateful images or symbols in your profile image or profile header. You also may not use your username or profile bio to engage in abusive behavior, such as targeted harassment or expressing hate towards a person, group, or protected category.
Private information and intimate media
You may not publish or post other people's private information without their express authorisation and permission.
You may not post or share intimate photos or videos of someone that were produced or distributed without their consent.
Threats to expose/hack:
You may not threaten to expose someone’s private information or intimate media. You also may not threaten to hack or break into someone’s digital information.
You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organisations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
Spam and Security
We strive to protect people on IC from technical abuse and spam. To promote a stable and secure environment on IC, you may not do, or attempt to do, any of the following while accessing or using IC:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of IC, it’s computer systems, or database
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, project or organisation, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing IC’s services, or by scripting the creation of content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on IC.
- Malicious content: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy.
- Spam: You may not use IC’s services for the purpose of spamming anyone. Spam is generally defined on IC as bulk or aggressive activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt users or projects, resources, opportunities and events. We consider this bulk aggressive activity to include;
- Multiple messages or comments which are not in the spirit of IC;
- If you post events, resources, opportunities and projects which do not belong to you and which other users report as not your own.
- if you post misleading, deceptive, or malicious links (e.g., affiliate links, links to malware/clickjacking pages, etc.);
- if you create fake accounts, account interactions, or impressions;
Using Innovating Communities
Who can use IC
IC is open to all users.
How to use IC
You are responsible for the content and how you use IC platform and you should only provide the content you are comfortable sharing.IC does not represent the content shared by others on this page nor is responsible for its authenticity, however if you understand content to be untrue or offensive you have the right to report it to the platform to be dealt with.
IC is used for the following services.
- for sharing ideas and information about yourself, your organisation or projects you are undertaking
- to communicate with other users of the site, including Trainers and Co-trainers
- To engage in design-thinking training programmes, access training materials and submit your work
- To search for and explore events, groups and projects that exist across the areas covered by IC
The use of IC beyond these five services is not permitted and use of the site beyond these services will result in your account and any content you have posted being suspended or permanently deleted.
You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through IC. However by sharing this content on IC you allow worldwide access to this information.
You may need to create an account to find information on IC. Without an account you will be unable to message, comment, like or interact with any information through the site. If you create an account with IC you are solely responsible for safeguarding this. Therefore, use a strong, private password and do not share this publicly. We are not liable for your failure to safeguard your account.
Site administrators and Trainers from IC have the right to view your profile, even if you have chosen to hide it from other users. This right is reserved to ensure Trainers can deliver training programmes effectively and that site administrators can ensure the platform works effectively and resolve any technical issues that may occur.
Your right to use IC
Limitation of Liability
IC is not liable for personal loss or damages which you may incur from use of the site.
Icecream Architecture Ltd
54 Cook St
Company No. SC468989
VAT Reg. 179619946